1. Personal information we collect: We only collect personal information that you provide when you communicate with us (such as name, e-mail and postal address, telephone number, preferred language, job title, connection source and content of the communication). In some cases, personal information may be supplemented by information obtained from public sources such as online media or employer websites in order to obtain additional information that will enable us to communicate effectively with you and provide our services.
2. Purpose of processing personal data: We process personal information in connection with providing our services to you and for communication with you, including sending you newsletters and invitations to events, maintaining our contact list and/or providing other information you may request from us. Your personal information will only be used by us and our technology suppliers (who are required to protect personal information to the same extent as we do). We do not sell or transfer personal information to third parties, except with prior consent or when we are required to do so by applicable law.
4. Protection of personal data: We restrict the use of and access to your personal information to those who need to know it. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. All personal information is stored in a secure hosting environment and we ensure compliance with all applicable privacy and security laws. Any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland is in accordance with data processing agreements.
5. Choices and rights: We grant you all individual data protection rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) of the European Union, regardless of your country of residence: You have the right to be informed by us about any processing of personal data and to receive a copy of it in order to check the legality of the processing (right of information). If you are affected by inaccurate or incomplete personal data, you can request the rectification or completion of all relevant data (right of rectification). You can request the deletion of your personal data (right to deletion) or, in certain cases, a temporary restriction of processing (right to restriction of processing). You may also object to the processing of personal data (right of objection) and you have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have personal data communicated to another data controller if technically possible (right of transferability). To the extent that we process personal data on the basis of your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of our processing on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
6. Storage of personal data: We will retain personal information only for as long as necessary to provide our services and/or as required by applicable law or good practice retention requirements.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us: ( )